Sunday, September 6, 2009

On a New Mode Roll

While working Jan, SP3AMZ on 20 meters this morning (Olivia) he wanted me to QSY to a new mode, that being Throb. Once again, DM780 saves the day as it was just a matter of switching modes. I asked Jan to call me and only seconds later, I was enjoying my first THROB-4 QSO!

The fun did not stop there! Jan asked to QSY to MFSK! Once again, easy to switch and run to enjoy the fun!
I have really been enjoying the "other" digital modes and at the same time, help a fellow Ham out with a new country. That's what this hobby is all about, having fun and helping others.


This morning in central Alaska, the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day and I have worked a few more modes that were new to me. I only wish work was this much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment